Author Topic: If want to learn assembly language in C++....... Where can i learn that?  (Read 2377 times)

Offline LemonSkinTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Hi all :)
I just get started with the programming of C++ language. But what i learn right now is the compiling language. Can i use C++ software to learn assembly language? What is the recommended site for beginner to learn assembly language? :)

Offline mdmedlin

• Helpful? 1
Re: If want to learn assembly language in C++....... Where can i learn that?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 01:59:47 AM »
From what I understand, you are taking a compiler course?  I am also taking a compiler course at the local university.  There is some C++ in the compiler course, but that is for the code to input the code that needs to be compiled into the assembly language.  You can't really learn assembly with C++ because the purpose of assembly is to be able to talk to the computer in a machine language of bits and bytes.  The C++ goes through a compiler and gets broken down into a language that the machine can understand.  From what I understand, you can get books from the chip manufacturers that will explain the assembly language.  I had to take a course on assembly language and I got a text book for it.  It was part of the computer architecture and assembly language pipeline.  There were two courses associated with that.
Do or do not, there is no try yes I changed my picture, it is of my daughter.

Get Your Ad Here

data_list