Electronics > Electronics

I need 200V

(1/2) > >>

Admin:
I have this project where I need to generate at least 200V and probably more around 900V, but I only need about 1mA maximum in current (probably less).

The other requirement is that at least one dimension on the device needs to be less than 1cm.

So the question is, what can I do (or buy) to obtain this voltage?

My thought was possibly some kind of charge pump, or multiple charge pumps in series.

(yea, yet another strange question that Im not allowed to elaborate on)

hazzer123:
Could you possibly modify a photo flash capacitor charger? They have voltages of 300V outputted using just a AA battery. They are pretty small aswell.

The 1cm dimension you mentioned, could that be the height of the components on the board? Or did you mean width and height of the board?

Admin:

--- Quote ---The 1cm dimension you mentioned, could that be the height of the components on the board? Or did you mean width and height of the board?
--- End quote ---
thats just one dimension, the other 2 can be any reasonable size

hazzer123:
Then these boards may be good for you :)
I think that if you needed higher current, that you would simply need to add a larger voltage to the supply as well. Im not sure though.

Admin:
oh and forgot to mention this so i will just in case . . .

The entire robot (including battery) needs to be smaller than 1cm in one of its dimensions . . . crazy, I know, but I dont make up the requirements for these kinds of things . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version