Beginners: please read this post and this post before posting to the forum.
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Are you sure? I thought li-on's only came in 3.7v cells? Are you sure they aren't 2+2+2 wired in series parallel?But yes, the multimeter will confirm.
Were they charged to begin with? Have you tested the cells individually?
Hi,It's probably an NTC resistor or similar kind of temperature sensor.Try heating it by holding it between your fingers (or a lighter in a safe distance for not ruining it) and measure it while heating it - if the resistance goes down radically when heated, it's an NTC resistor.Perhaps the failure to get it going is the battery governor, that needs to be reset, as this is a security feature to avoid the possible charge on a battery gone bad (to keep you and your surroundings safe).