go away spammer

Author Topic: Video please!  (Read 2354 times)

Offline thebrakshow5965Topic starter

• Helpful? 0
Video please!
« on: January 14, 2008, 12:45:15 AM »
Ok I've been working on the 50 dollar robot on and off for about 4 months. still cant get it to work, I don't know why  the servos just don't work. It would be awesome if someone could make a VIDEO tutorial about the 50 dollar robot explaining certain thing beginners would have no idea of. i.e. the programing, the servo mod, maybe even get into the reason certain components go where there are. honestly i still don't understand how to choose components but I need to do more research . So far I have read David Cooks Robots for Beginners book which was awesome. I wish I had money to build the line following robot he does but I'm a broke college student. Thats why I'm relying on the internet for my knowledge. The thing is sometimes text isn't enough. The visual helps sooo much. I really want to get into robot building so if someone could PLEASE help me thats would be awesome!!! This forum is just a pool of information for the robotic community. People will probably find this on the search list years from now and use it as a reference.

Offline Dr_Worm

• Helpful? 0
Re: Video please!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 06:28:31 AM »
I think you might be having the problem that this guy explains - http://www.societyofrobots.com/robotforum/index.php?topic=2850.0

Get Your Ad Here

data_list