Author Topic: QSC16E  (Read 3175 times)

Offline niedvedTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
QSC16E
« on: May 04, 2014, 12:31:32 PM »
Hello to all,
I'm new in Robotic topic.
I've bought some hardware from china ;) MG996R metal gear servo x6 && 6 DOF Mechanical Arm 6 Axis 3D Rotation Robot Bracket and all looks good.

But I've also bought:
16 Channels Servo Motor Controller Robot Contorller Servo Driver for Arduino
link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-Channels-Servo-Motor-Controller-Robot-Contorller-Servo-Driver-for-Arduino-/371040866438?ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:3160

but I cant contact with sellerHe dont send me any manual or software for PC to test it.
I've found that Controller is named: QSC16E
I've also find pdf about QSC32: http://forums.trossenrobotics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4970&d=1377364748

And I've spend whole day to find software described in QSC32 pdf ;/ I can connect via terminal with QSC16E (via USB cable by (COMx)) but cant make any reaction of servos...

Any help, idea, suggestions  ?

Thx
Niedved

Offline jwatte

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 82
Re: QSC16E
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 02:38:22 PM »
The problem with buying cut-rate cheapest-offer from China is that you often don't have a vendor there to support you.

There's a reason companies like SparkFun, Pololu, Adafruit, and the like charge more than the cheap Chinese eBay sellers. It costs money to run web sites, answer customer questions, and the like.

I recommend a Maestro servo controller from Pololu. It works well, and it has good support and instructions from Pololu. Their employees also answer questions in their forums.

I also think there's a version of the Axon that does servos, and is supported on this very site. As a bonus, buying that version will support this web site.

Offline niedvedTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Re: QSC16E
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 02:46:16 PM »
I'll gladly buy controllers You metion in few days but first I have to run this Chinese stuff ;) so if any body know something about it please help :P

Get Your Ad Here

data_list