go away spammer

Author Topic: Bioloid Vs.  (Read 3158 times)

Offline SupaRobotAttackTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Bioloid Vs.
« on: November 12, 2013, 10:41:52 AM »
Hi Guys (y)

I'm doing a little research for a project I’ve been working on for the last few months, I hope you can help :?:

I've been working a lot with a the Bioliod GP from Robotis and I’m looking for a worthy opponent, in terms of combat.
The Bioloid GP I'm using has been fully upgraded with the AX-18 and has a number of other mods.

What do you guys suggest?
Humanoid Robot Figting - Youtube channel /SupaRobotAttack

Offline jwatte

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 82
Re: Bioloid Vs.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 10:56:56 AM »
There are a few robot fighting meets in the world each year. To partake, you'll have to book some internation travel and show attendance.
If you want a worthy opponent more locally, that kind-of depends on where you live. There may be a robotics club in your city/country?

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 11:08:19 AM »
Hi Jwatte,

Thanks for the reply, we are based in the UK (London) and currently run a youtube channel where we battle our Bioliods in what we call SupaRobotAttack – http://www.youtube.com/suparobotattack

And what we are looking for is a robot that could stand up to a GP in a fight (y) We’ve experimented with a range of smaller robots, but so far none have stood a chance :/

Offline jwatte

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 82
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 06:27:04 PM »
Try the Darwin-OP?

Or ask Tybs to reincarnate Geiger? :-)

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 04:00:26 AM »
Yes the Darwin-op is an option, slightly bigger robot at 46cm tall - Our characters are all around 39cm (Afro-tack might be bigger with his Afro lol)

If im thinking of the same Geiger! we'd love to have him down to the SupaRobotAttack dojo ^_^ haha

I'd love to hear your feedback on the channel  jwatte or if anyone else has another suggestion?

Get Your Ad Here