Author Topic: how to get a genrator to power self.  (Read 2081 times)

Offline zeelagTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
how to get a genrator to power self.
« on: November 27, 2010, 07:14:17 PM »
 so i been thinking a lot about perpetual motion, magnetism\elector, and statistical current flow of what we call energy.. how i can defy gravity and create a implosion that is to be a trigger for a motor after that trigger hits the motor it will keep on spinning and spinning.. as it spins it will spin a "magnetic" disk... im think just create a iron gear and oxidizing it as the electric-current is going thew water.. than use the hydrogen that is separated as a thermal control over how much the magnet distributed the flux. when that mag-disk spin it will create a another current that current will than be conducted in a coil of copper around it. as the coil collects the magnetic flux it will distribute some energy to continue powering the motor and some to be stored in a rechargeable cell. any ideas.... ???

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
Re: how to get a genrator to power self.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 06:46:11 AM »
Hi,

any ideas.... ???
Yeah, don't waste your time on the impossible... Over unity devices, however nice they would be, are impossible.
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Offline Graynomad

• Helpful? 7
    • Skype - grayn0mad
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 11:57:15 PM »
zeelag, you're either taking the p1ss or you're the next Einstein, my money's on the first :).

« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 01:47:04 AM by Graynomad »
Scattered showers my arse -- Noah, 2348BC.

Offline madsci1016

• Contest Winner
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 43
    • Personal Website
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 07:49:03 AM »
Yeah, don't waste your time on the impossible... Over unity devices, however nice they would be, are impossible.

Seconded.

Offline photomark

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 02:19:52 AM »
I had a similar argument with a friend of mine once . he wanted to run his car alternator with the same electric motor he was using to drive the water pump , I just could not get it through to him that it is imposable , he did it anyway and then didn't understand why he had a flat battery after about 1 hour .

Matter and energy MUST come from somewhere 

Offline Metal Slug 2

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 11
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 11:34:08 PM »
1. There is a finite amount of energy in the universe.
2. There is no such thing as a perfectly closed system, this means there will always be energy lost (not destroyed, but released to the surroundings).

Given these two facts, one, your theoretical system can never create more energy then that which was originally put into it.  And two, at each energy transformation there will inevitably be some loss of energy.