Author Topic: food delivery robot..  (Read 1769 times)

Offline jeri_aries11Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
food delivery robot..
« on: October 18, 2011, 09:38:36 AM »
i want build a robot that can bring 3 or 4 foods in one time and put it on the different table..
i dont know how to make the robot takes the foods and put on the table..any idea? ???
what kind of mechanism that i should use?

Offline newInRobotics

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 48
  • N.I.R.
Re: food delivery robot..
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 01:41:37 PM »
Hi

Have You built any robots at all? How competent are You in mechanics, electronics, programming, etc.?

Can You provide more detailed description of what has to be achieved by the robot in question? Will it have to find plate itself? Will robot have to unload plates itself? Will there be predefined routes to tables? Make Your description as detailed as possible...
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian W

Offline jeri_aries11Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Re: food delivery robot..
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 12:51:13 AM »
the robot will deliver the food and able to navigate the different table.it also will react and avoiding if there has obstacle..
i know how to make the robot navigates the table,but the problem is i dont know how to dispensing and put the food (with plate/tray) on the table..

thanks..

Get Your Ad Here