General Misc > For Sale

buy / sell / trade

<< < (2/3) > >>

megaman935:
Hmmm... tough decision. Obviosly you're gonna donate to the youngst and tightest budget, me! :D
 Do you have any microcontrollers? programmers? I may buy smthin.. Maybe a few nimh battery packs or some wheels, etc..

hgordon:
I have 4 NewMicro TinyARM2138 processors cards, at least 10 Devantech SFR-04 ultrasonic rangers, an assortment of Robson compasses, some Tamiya tread kits, a variety of battery pack chargers, and probably a lot more that I haven't thought of.  I've already donated a lot to the local college robotics club, but would rather sell this stuff to fund other purchases.  I was hoping that Admin might consider creating a new buy/sell/trade category for these types of listings.

Steve Joblin:
You definitely have a few items I would be interested in... can you list everything you want to sell... how about creating an e-bay store?

Nyx:
I'd be interested in video cameras and linux-supported video capture card(s)... If anyone has that ;)

Admin:

--- Quote ---I was hoping that Admin might consider creating a new buy/sell/trade category for these types of listings.
--- End quote ---
Ill think about this for a bit. I might combine it with a seller advertisements category, too. Any other thoughts on how I can do this more effectively?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version