General Misc > For Sale

For sale CELL Phone Bluetooth remote control software for BlueSmirf

(1/2) > >>

scadabg:
contact me [email protected]
The Hyperterminal version cost is USD 9

Admin:
Got any more screen shots or feature lists of the software? I'm interested in a 'HyperTerminal' style program, or even something with a customizable GUI.

I'm definitely interested!

scadabg:

--- Quote from: Admin on January 25, 2010, 08:58:44 AM ---Got any more screen shots or feature lists of the software? I'm interested in a 'HyperTerminal' style program, or even something with a customizable GUI.

--- End quote ---

The software can be modified so that it can work as a terminal program. I will provide additional software specs soon.

scadabg:

--- Quote from: Admin on January 25, 2010, 08:58:44 AM ---Got any more screen shots or feature lists of the software? I'm interested in a 'HyperTerminal' style program, or even something with a customizable GUI.

--- End quote ---

There is also another version of the software which runs on a java j2me enabled cell phone. The software connects to a jabber chat server and to the robot bluetooth module. It acts as a gateway between jabber chat messages and the bluetooth serial module. If a jabber chat message is sent to the cell phone it automatically retransmits the message to the bluetooth module. This version requres data service enabled cell phone.

scadabg:

--- End quote ---
Regarding the Hyper Terminal Style program The Software is Called BlueTerminal (developed by me).
The software has to be installed on a phone which supports java. The software was tested with Bluesmirf, Btm 222 and BTM 112 BT modules.

If you are interested in it the price is 9 USD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version