Author Topic: video  (Read 1569 times)

Offline konTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
video
« on: April 12, 2010, 07:46:31 PM »
In project that I build now I am interesting to put a video camera on a remote controller car and transmit in FM to the receiver that connected to the computer
How I can do it ?
How I can connect the receiver to the computer ?
What commands I need to read the transmission ?
What is the band pass that I need to pass the video on the transmitter ?

Offline konTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
Re: video
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 12:48:15 AM »
I think after some possible but I am confused
One possible that I think is to  buy an IP camera and connect with the wireless LAN
I find this product in google
www.dlink.com/products/?pid=664
 Can this product help me ?
Also I think about wireless spy camera and connect the video receiver to sample circuit and connect this to the computer
Also I think to buy video camera and video transmitter and connect the video camera to the transmitter and the receiver I connect to the sample circuit and this I connect to the computer
But my problems are that I don't know if there are good choices and I search after information that will explain how to do it       

Offline waltr

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 99
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 07:46:10 AM »
If you just wish to see on your computer the robot's view then a wireless Webcam is the easiest and cheapest way to go.

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 09:13:50 AM »
Hi,

a wireless Webcam
Does such a thing exists?
I was thinking wireless CCTV and a digitizer on the PC, but if a webcam can be had wireless and with a suitable range it will nix the need for a digitizer.
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Offline waltr

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 99

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 10:23:42 AM »
Hi,

I think they do.
The only really nice approach to a wireless cam is this:YouTube Link
From what a quick glance has told me, apart from 10m range Bluetooth webcams, the rest is simply CCTVs with WiFi interface (which would be quite useable to the OP), or a digitizer is needed at the receiver end and with a few IP-cams sprinkled in here and there, so not what I would referr to as a webcam. I don't see any use for a long range webcam either, as they're mostly used for video chats and such. Seems like the word webcam is stretched a bit those days. I don't call my CCTVs for webcam, not even the IP-cams, as they're for something entirely different.
An IP-cam would be another solution, but they're not exactly cheap, even though prices has gone down.
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Get Your Ad Here

data_list