go away spammer

Author Topic: Who wants to take over London?  (Read 6588 times)

Offline Joshua LloydTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Who wants to take over London?
« on: September 20, 2018, 12:46:36 PM »
Basically, I?m trying to design and build this: remote-control locomotive that picks up objects using a 4-axis arm It?s marketed as a kid?s toy. The idea is to produce a lot of these, sell them in top areas in London (like Muswell Hill), showing off the ingenuity and building a reputation as expert roboticists. The robotics industry is ripe for taking over. There?s billions to be made. But we need to start somewhere.

I dabble in a lot of sciences and engineering subjects but am currently self-taught (CAD, electronics, programming, algebra, ?) I?m certainly not an expert in anything. I fucking love acquiring knowledge for the sake of it, but time is limited and I need help getting this project done. I?ll do 99% of the work obviously.

So, I turned my home into a ?lab?. I?ve got oscilloscopes, multimeters, 3D printers, components, materials, machining equipment, etc. The only tools I?m lacking is a rigorous mathematical understanding.

I need someone who knows their shit: Kalman filters, mechanics, probability theory and Baye?s rule, analysis, linear algebra, etc. I sort of ?know? my shit, but I don?t all know my shit, and I?m all self-taught, but the depression has got me good.

Please reply or drop me an email at [email protected]. I?d leave a number but I haven?t got my phone with me atm. We?ll do a face-to-face.

TLDR: Let?s just say I need smart friends.

Get Your Ad Here

data_list