Author Topic: Lots of parts for sale...  (Read 3758 times)

Offline jova-mereelTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Lots of parts for sale...
« on: March 01, 2018, 07:47:33 PM »
Hello everyone. I?m new to this forum but I recently came across a large assortment of manufacturing items, many of which have to do with automation and robotics. I?m not sure if any of these items would benefit anyone here, but I thought I?d drop a quick line just to let you folks know what I have available, and also, I?m selling this stuff WAY below what it would cost new. A few examples are as follows:

SMC air cylinders, Exair ion air canons, several new and used 3-phase electric motors ranging from 1/3 hp to 1 hp, several vacuum generators, automatic screw feeders. Lots of smart arm pneumatic arms, lift motors, tool balancers, large rubber pallet bands, Piab vacuum pumps, large coil springs and many others.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I can get you more detailed information. Thanks!

Offline rouncer

• Helpful? 0
Re: Lots of parts for sale...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 09:23:00 PM »
im interested in computer hardware.

do u have any carbon resistor - or capacitive sheeting? (titanium dioxide would be good.)

Im putting together a computer, cause im sick of this jap shit everyones on,  i need my own quality workhorse.

Get Your Ad Here