Author Topic: For sale CELL Phone Bluetooth remote control software for BlueSmirf  (Read 5680 times)

Offline scadabgTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
contact me [email protected]
The Hyperterminal version cost is USD 9

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 10:03:38 AM by scadabg »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
Re: For sale CELL Phone Bluetooth remote control software for BlueSmirf
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 08:58:44 AM »
Got any more screen shots or feature lists of the software? I'm interested in a 'HyperTerminal' style program, or even something with a customizable GUI.

I'm definitely interested!

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 03:12:17 AM »
Got any more screen shots or feature lists of the software? I'm interested in a 'HyperTerminal' style program, or even something with a customizable GUI.

The software can be modified so that it can work as a terminal program. I will provide additional software specs soon.

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 03:17:28 AM »

There is also another version of the software which runs on a java j2me enabled cell phone. The software connects to a jabber chat server and to the robot bluetooth module. It acts as a gateway between jabber chat messages and the bluetooth serial module. If a jabber chat message is sent to the cell phone it automatically retransmits the message to the bluetooth module. This version requres data service enabled cell phone.

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 03:32:03 AM »

Regarding the Hyper Terminal Style program The Software is Called BlueTerminal (developed by me).
The software has to be installed on a phone which supports java. The software was tested with Bluesmirf, Btm 222 and BTM 112 BT modules.

If you are interested in it the price is 9 USD.

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 05:37:18 AM »

Regarding the Hyper Terminal Style program The Software is Called BlueTerminal (developed by me).
The software has to be installed on a phone which supports java. The software was tested with Bluesmirf, Btm 222 and BTM 112 BT modules.

If you are interested in it the price is 9 USD.

Whit this arrangement Cell phone , BT module and the software you will be able to read and write data to your robot's microcontroller but also you can set and configure the Bluesmirf module (see the picture).
After purchase you have to provide your Bluesmirf MAC(Media Access Control looks like :00:1E:37:A8:0D:FA ) address so that I can prepare the software for you.
Simple Software installation steps:

1.Pair your phone with your Bluetooth module (Bluesmirf etc.)
2.Copy the app (By bluetooth or SD card) to your mobile phone.
3.Start the application (It will ask you to confirm the connection to your BT module).

If you want to get the software for FREE you have to:

-sell two copies of  the software to somebody
-provide your Bluesmirf module MAC address

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 06:42:49 AM by scadabg »

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 07:20:46 AM »
NEW OFFER!!!

For the first 10 which will order the Cell phone terminal software there will be a discount coupons issued!

You can get the software for only  USD 2,5

Write an email to [email protected] so I can issue your Discount coupons.
Please also provide your Bluetooth module MAC (Media Access Control) Address.

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 05:56:12 AM »
I will provide one copy of the Bluetooth terminal to one of you for FREE in order to test it and get some feedback if possible.
Please first test your phone JSR-082 Java api support  by downloading the attached test program.

If your phone supports Java and JSR-082 please send your BT module MAC address and I will send the software to you for FREE!!!

Get Your Ad Here

data_list