Author Topic: Eagle Cad 5.7 How to invert final PCB image?  (Read 3968 times)

Offline wheelyneilTopic starter

• Robot Overlord
  • Helpful? 1
  • FOR GET ABOUT IT
Eagle Cad 5.7 How to invert final PCB image?
« on: March 09, 2010, 01:10:08 AM »
Hello Forum

I have been working on designing my first PCB on eagle 5.7. 
I have finished the layout and I have my final image and I want to invert it so I can print it with laser printer to glossed paper, so I can iron on the image to my copper clad. ::)

I have looked and cannot find a invert tool, and if I export it I have to re-size the image every time >:(

Anyways hope someone can give me a clue :P as I am missing the boat here :-[
Take care
Neil

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
Re: Eagle Cad 5.7 How to invert final PCB image?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 01:11:10 PM »
Hi Neil,

I have been working on designing my first PCB on eagle 5.7. 
I have finished the layout and I have my final image and I want to invert it so I can print it with laser printer to glossed paper, so I can iron on the image to my copper clad. ::)

I have looked and cannot find a invert tool, and if I export it I have to re-size the image every time >:(
Had to install it just to be sure, but it's just like previous versions, so I don't know why you want to invert it, as it prints just like usual with black traces?

Do you set the print routine to size=1 etc.?

Apart from some improvements, Cadsoft has made some serious bloopers as well on the 5.x versions, the most serious one IMO is that they have lowered the contrast, making it harder on the eyes when you spend hours looking at it - so I still keep to version 4.16, as it is easier to see what you draw on an LCD screen. Sad, as they have finally moved on from Win3.x standards for the keys.
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Offline Pratheek

• Contest Winner
  • Robot Overlord
  • Helpful? 3
    • Probots
Re: Eagle Cad 5.7 How to invert final PCB image?
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 11:31:34 PM »
Try selecting the print invert option of your printer while printing the image.

Get Your Ad Here

data_list