Author Topic: Refurbished Oscilloscope  (Read 2250 times)

Offline z.s.tar.gzTopic starter

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 5
  • Linux Guru
Refurbished Oscilloscope
« on: October 12, 2010, 09:49:38 PM »
I am thinking about buying two used oscilloscopes and selling one for a profit. They're 25 dollars each so I'd like to sell the extra one for 50 dollars (which from what I've seen is very cheap) but I'll even go as low as 30.

The scopes are definitely used but as far as I can tell work. They're the big lab kind, not the little portable ones. I have no pictures or stats for you right now as I didn't think of that when I was looking at them.

Currently knossos has the lead with it at 30 dollars. I'll let this go till around saturday morning as everybody who's going to look at this should have seen it by then.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 11:32:13 AM by z.s.tar.gz »
Save yourself the typing. Just call me Zach.

Offline Razor Concepts

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 53
    • RazorConcepts
Re: Refurbished Oscilloscope
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 09:57:44 PM »
Shipping will be a killer

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 5
  • Linux Guru
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 10:02:09 PM »
If you live in north america I might be able to get away with a flat rate box which isn't that bad.

Offline madsci1016

• Contest Winner
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 43
    • Personal Website
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 10:04:02 PM »
Pictures? Link?

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 5
  • Linux Guru
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 11:26:52 AM »
I'll be honest here. I haven't actually bought the thing yet.
Here is the real deal: The surplus warehouse has two of them and I would like one. I figure if I buy both I can resell one and make enough of a profit to get the other one free or at least really cheap. They're both 25 bucks retail so 30 would give me enough of a profit to buy lunch with at mcdonalds.

I was originally going to sell the other one on ebay but I figured that the forum is full of people like me who don't have enough money under ordinary circumstances to buy a scope so that's where it would do the most good.

I'm not really sure why I made that other part up. I'm blaming it on "it was late and I wasn't thinking straight". Anyways, I'll change the original post.