go away spammer

Author Topic: Need Make It Robotics Starter Kit Support Files (Zip)  (Read 6990 times)

Offline EjfadrigoTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Need Make It Robotics Starter Kit Support Files (Zip)
« on: April 27, 2015, 10:04:16 AM »
Bought the Make It Robotics Starter Kit with the Addon from RadioShack but the link to download the support doesn't work anymore, tried to search the net but cannot find the said file. Anyone have a copy kindly share it with me. Thank you in advance

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
  • From Dream to Design at the speed of Imagination!
Re: Need Make It Robotics Starter Kit Support Files (Zip)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 10:30:23 AM »
 :) Hello!
I will try to locate what you are looking for, may have to go through
some back doors..... :-X

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 12:38:20 PM »
thank you a million times......

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 04:41:51 PM »
 ;D Hello!
I dug up some info on your project;  ;D
Not a stand-alone project. Requires Make: it Robotics Starter Kit (RadioShack Cat. #2770168) and Arduino Uno R3 (RadioShack Cat. #2760128). Downloadable Content Make it Robotics Add-on Project Kit 1 Support Files (ZIP format) User's Guide (English) Learn more about Make: it Robotics on The RadioShack Blog! Package contents: Black tip motor Motor plate Motor adapter IR sensor 13-Hole bent angle bars (2) Fastener strips (2) Bulldozer blade Column B M3 nut (15) M3×6 screw (15) M3×28 screw (2)
 :)
It appears that the downloadable program is for the Arduino Uno R3 MCU 8). Searching the Arduino forums
and radio shack forums might provide some insight ::). I have an old radio shack in town, which may
have some info about the project. I am not that familiar with the Arduino, but had a friend that gave me
one, for programming. If I get the program, I will see if I can program the MCU, to see if the program
is valid.(?) :)

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 04:56:39 PM »
 8) Hello!
The arduino board I have is the Atmega328p, whereas the Axon is the Atmega640.
The Axon had twice the memory of the 328p. What are the specs on your board?
the Atmega328p can be programmed by AVR Studio.(the chip is in the selection on the software
when you bring it up.) If the source code can be found for your make:it robot,  then the board
could be programmed with the Axon's AVR Studio 4, theoretically :-\. If you or I can not find the
source code, you can use this forum's AVR Studio 4 to program the board, to make your own
robot. ;D Most of the header files have generic software drivers that are there for you, and you
just program the board. I am trying to find out how to program the board straight from the
PC, instead of using a STK 500. I will figure it out soon........... :P
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:59:35 PM by mklrobo »

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 10:27:16 PM »
Im using the arduino uno smb  sorry im just a beginner, this is the link of my board, http://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardUnoSMD, the supposed to be link to download (Radio Shack blog) was not working anymore, the radio shack blog was shut down due to closing of the store..
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 08:55:23 AM by Ejfadrigo »

Offline PhreakPA84

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 01:29:19 PM »
Don't mean to revive an old thread but since this post shows in search results higher than the actual resource and solution I figured I would post the proper resource to obtain these files:

https://github.com/RadioShackCorp

Get Your Ad Here

data_list