go away spammer

Author Topic: Bouquet of chocolate rechargeable  (Read 2086 times)

Offline JoshuaKeenTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Bouquet of chocolate rechargeable
« on: March 09, 2015, 05:30:36 PM »
Hello to all boys. I have a challenge with my ex-girlfriend, but maybe this time I have the big shot. In practice, for the feast of the women arrived (he lives in another city), a kind of bouquet of flowers where, however, instead of flowers there were chocolate bars confenzionate well and in a position to produce a nice effect. I jokingly I said "well then we get back together now that I gave you flowers?" (Laughing and she told me she would come back with me only if the bouquet was magic so that every time she takes a bar of chocolate this to recharge.
I do not think I will never go back together, but throughout the course of our relationship I said and I have proven that they are capable of anything so I'd close head-on!

What I imagined was outside a vase of fake flowers including three or four modified with a hole in the center from which protrude the chocolate bars ... and every time he takes a through a system of weight or something a mechanism takes another from the reserve that will be hidden in the jar (or wherever). E 'can be such a thing? I pay! there is someone (maybe Italian) who wants to talk about it?

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
  • From Dream to Design at the speed of Imagination!
Re: Bouquet of chocolate rechargeable
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 05:59:49 PM »
 ??? Hello!
If you could restate your mission, maybe I could help. I am at total loss
of what to tell you, except, that, you might be able to accomplish the
mission on a impressive technological novelty, based on a word-play
technicality. (?) Good Luck!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Get Your Ad Here