go away spammer

Author Topic: Thesis Research Help  (Read 3938 times)

Offline MbakoriTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Thesis Research Help
« on: March 28, 2018, 06:29:40 PM »
Hi guys!

I am a MBA student at California State University, Northridge. As my culminating experience in the program, I am part of a team of MBA students that is working as a business consulting group for a local company. Our client manufactures unique technology that fuses high-quality uncompressed video with precise time stamping, and accommodates a huge array of other user-defined parameters, such as temperature, pressure, windspeed, camera angle, etc. Our client already sells to organizations such as the US Military and other government agencies, NASA, SpaceX, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Cessna, Lear, Northrop Grumman, and more. The company?s equipment provides invaluable, unparalleled video-analysis capabilities for many engineering and testing applications. Part of our role as consultants is to help our client discover new use-cases and markets for his technology.

I am reaching out to you to see if you would be willing to help us in our research by completing this very brief survey and distributing it among your colleagues. Any help would be tremendously appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Just click on this link to access the survey:
https://csunbusiness.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5mylYRXtQG4hWw5

Thank you,
Kori conemac
MBA candidate
California State University, Northridge

Get Your Ad Here

data_list