Author Topic: Small online electronic shops  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Razor ConceptsTopic starter

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 53
    • RazorConcepts
Small online electronic shops
« on: April 27, 2010, 05:22:28 PM »
Anyone want to pitch in on creating a list of small electronic online stores that sells stuff for cheap?
Here is what I have found:

Tayda Electronics
www.taydaelectronics.com
Also has eBay store
Based overseas, has generic variety of components - but very economical shipping, so you can order just a few parts and it would still come out cheaper than Mouser. Microswitches are a steal at 21 cents a pop.

VA-nightfire kits
www.vakits.com
Again, has ebay store
Based in the U.S, specializes in electronic assortments of VERY good value, especially for the beginner who has not had a stockpile of common electronics yet - I recommend the analog IC starter kits 1, 2, or 3, which gives you some common ICs and numerous passives that will last you a while for only around 10 bucks.

DIP Micro
www.dipmicro.com
You guessed it.. ebay store
US based, many good deals on bulk components, anyone running a reselling business would be happy. Shipping is usually 2-4 bucks. I needed some 28 pin dip sockets quick, and found they were the cheapest sellers in the US on ebay.

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
Re: Small online electronic shops
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 06:13:19 PM »
Hi,

http://myworld.ebay.com/dpi4parts/
Mainly semi's, few or many a batch, quick delivery the couple of times I have bought from him.
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Get Your Ad Here