go away spammer

Author Topic: Robot Racing!  (Read 2128 times)

Offline FPVRACING.TVTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 1
Robot Racing!
« on: May 27, 2015, 01:10:32 AM »
Hey guys

I'm one of the founders of https://fpvracing.tv, a website dedicated to the new sport of first-person view (FPV) quadcopter racing.

FPV racing is taking off (hehe) all around the world. We launched the website in late March and currently have almost 1,700 registered pilots in 48 countries.

Feel free to sign up even if you don't have a quadcopter yet, because we'll be creating lots of content for beginners and spectators.

If anyone has any feedback or ideas, please let me know!

Cheers!

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
  • From Dream to Design at the speed of Imagination!
Re: Robot Racing!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 06:07:17 AM »
 8) Cool!   8)
I wish you great success!   ;D ;D

Offline FPVRACING.TVTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 1
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 10:50:17 PM »
Thank you! We are also prototyping a quadcopter product scheduled for commercial release later this year. Do you have any suggestions on which companies we could approach as potential partners? We'll be using electronics, LiPo cells, servo motors, CNC machined aluminum, 3D printed parts, carbon fiber tubing and sheets etc.

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
  • From Dream to Design at the speed of Imagination!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 12:33:35 PM »
 ;) Insider tip!  ;)
Go to Verizon, US Cellular, state goverments that use radio towers. The new quadcopter technology enables a tower inspection of the tower within minutes, instead of hours, with a man climbing.
I assume, the better the camera, the better the inspection. And with spectrum analysis, there
may exist ways to pinpoint RF leaks and coax problems that would not be normally found. If you
could get into that before anyone else, it could be a  :o BOOM!  :o for your business! Good Luck!! :) :D ;D ;)

Get Your Ad Here