go away spammer

Author Topic: Good transmitter for RC/robot  (Read 2096 times)

Offline ChrabbanTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Good transmitter for RC/robot
« on: August 03, 2014, 03:21:01 PM »
Hello everyone, i need some help to find a transmitter, i am going to build a Robot/RC vehicle, i am going to use it for FPV (with pan/tilt) and i want to be able to use some on/off switch, and be able to just push a button and it dose a sequense of things,

What controler is good for all this ? :) it whold be nice if i can change the frequency (change modual)
what is needed to make a Car/robot make a sequense ?

Tnx for all the help :)

Offline DiegoChavez

• Helpful? 0
Re: Good transmitter for RC/robot
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 07:22:19 PM »
I would go for spektrum the dx5 is the cheapest fir 5 channels ( 1 switch apart from the 2 joysticks) and there are plenty more, dx6, dx7, dx8, etc.

Offline ChrabbanTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 02:08:04 AM »
tnx for the responce, i am just wondering if that will be do, i think i need more CH, i am thinking about getting a robot arm, video switch, and ir lights, also, might add something more :P is there someting like this that are for the 2,4ghz http://hackaday.com/2012/07/11/remote-control-with-an-xbee-and-a-propeller/ or that are modular, i also found this one http://www.jetimodel.com/en/katalog/Transmitters/@produkt/DS-14/ but i dont kno alot about it :P and it cost to mutch :/

is it hard to make DIY controler ?

Offline DiegoChavez

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 06:03:46 PM »
I would go for a well known controller for a first project just because you can find a lot of tutorials online and get a lot of help in forums like this one. If you need many channels I would go for and spectrum dx8 or a Futaba 8JA 2.4GHZ S/FHSS. This is my advice but I'm just a guy after all is your robot so you get to choose.

Offline nidalxbot

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 09:12:25 AM »
I use FS-CT6B, it's cheap has 6 channels (2 sticks and 2 pots) and you get software you can program/tweak it with.
I have 3 RC planes and one small car with Rx for this and use those 2 pots and/or sticks to control additional functions.
Cheap and easy, good for starters.

Get Your Ad Here

data_list