go away spammer

Author Topic: Multi agent system  (Read 2703 times)

Offline multiagentTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 1
Multi agent system
« on: May 19, 2021, 04:29:38 PM »
Hi, I want to simulate this https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-017-00109-2.pdf, and I haven't simulated any multi-system before, and I don't know how to begin or what to do? can anyone help me with this, any information would be useful.
 :) :) :)

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
  • From Dream to Design at the speed of Imagination!
Re: Multi agent system
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 09:42:41 AM »
for a robotic simulation, I am working with Blender. Freeware, that seems intuitive.

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
  • From Dream to Design at the speed of Imagination!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 11:57:07 AM »
 8) excelsior!!   8)

hello!

I looked over your link info - and THAT is some mighty complicated stuff that will consume some time to digest. The nervous system algorithms you are assimilating will need some practical, easier to absorb material.

To break down that math, and apply it in a nice, friendly platform, may I suggest using Wolfram's mathematica - which has the greatest, largest algorithm library in the world, and a friendly platform to use them on.

you can adapt the algorithms you have in your link to work in mathematica, and Voila! ROBOT has nerves!!

;D  good luck!!   ;D

Offline multiagentTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 1
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 11:33:06 AM »
Thanks for the reply my friend, and thank you for the time u dedicate to see the link.
I will consider your suggestions and I will let u know what happened :) thanks  ;)

Get Your Ad Here