General Misc > Robot Videos

Wii Nunchuck Controlled Robot

<< < (5/10) > >>

frank26080115:
oops i meant change the bit inputted to the transmitter, otherwise, the receiver goes nuts

roschler:
Great job Frank!  Nunchaku control and no host PC required!

SmAsH:
lol i told my friend and now he hates you for dishonouring the wii  ;D oh well freakin wiked tho

vidam:
I just read this post. Awesome!!! If you can only control the robot with WII to go to the fridge and get a beer.

Nyuli:
So if you are using the Arduino, you need to include "Wire.h" (i'm assuming that "stdio.h" and "string.h" are standard c libraries). say i wanted to do something similar, i.e: control servos and whatnot remotely using the Wii nunchuck and some cheap RF receivers/transmiters, but instead i have a homemade microcontroller similar to the $50 robot one (which will use the Atmega168). where would i find the required libraries, like "Wire.h" and any others that it may also include so that i can use the functions in your code? I could always just buy an Arduino, but im going to school for all this neato robotics jazz (Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics) so i'd rather do EVERYTHING the hard way and make my own stuff. You learn more that way anyhow. thanks for any help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version