Software > Software

Struggling with directions for avr software in 50 dollar robot.

<< < (2/8) > >>

ed1380:
whenever you look for a file dont type it in. click on it, but before you do click show all. easiest way to find a file is to put it on your desktop download the source code and put it there.

dunk:
so the bit where the tutorial goes:

--- Quote ---SOURCE CODE
Now you need to download the source code. Currently, I offer just one program for your robot, but plan to come out with others later:

Photovore v1.zip (March 10th, 2007) - Case-based photovore program.
Empty the contents into the proper folder. For example, for Photovore v1, empty all files into C:\My_Robots\Photovore_1
--- End quote ---
have you unzipped Photovore v1.zip into that directory?
if you go to that directory can you see a file called Photovore_v1.c in there? (Photovore_v1.c should have been one of the files contained in the zip file.)

dunk.

NOOBinDistress:
Ok I kinda sort of get what your saying. So Photovore_v1.c is in the Phovore_v1.aps link on the website that I saved into my Photovore_v1 folder? Tell me if this is right please? 1.upload and save source code link into my photovore folder. Then add existing souce code. Then look under all files and Photover_v1.c will be in the zipped folder I downloaded off the link? I will comment back in a little bit after I try it out. Thank you so much for helping me!!!!!!!

NOOBinDistress:
Ok so here is where I am. I can add the header file (I just dragged and dropped) but I still can not find Photovore_v1.c in the add existing source code. On the header file part I just dragged and dropped the Sor. utils (or whatever it was) and that worked. I could do that with photovore_v1.c if I could find it. I can not find it. All I can find is Photovore.hex and photovore_v1 and photovore_1.aps all of the other files are not photovore_v1.c from what I can see. Please help.  thanks.

ed1380:
Do you have it set to view all files under where you type teh file name?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version