go away spammer

Author Topic: pwm in zilog microcontroller  (Read 1607 times)

Offline tonyingTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
pwm in zilog microcontroller
« on: February 17, 2013, 02:08:11 AM »
does someone have a code satisfying this situation? badly needed  :'(

1. A user inputs numeric combinations using the keypad. Any 10-digit combination is possible however numbers from “00” – “99” are the only acceptable inputs. Scrolling is also done here. Refer to your previous MP’s.

2. If the inputs are between “00” – “99”, this becomes a valid duty cycle input to your PWM. Set the direction of the motor to a clockwise rotation and observe the speed. Study the datasheet of the L298 motor driver.

3. Extend this machine problem such the given a valid duty cycle input to the PWM, the motor will have a soft-stop, i.e. continuously and slowly coming to a stop. You may decrement your PWM by 1% until it reaches 0%. You may want to experiment on how long the interval between this duty cycle transition.

4. Extend this machine problem such the given a valid duty cycle input to the PWM, the motor will have a soft-start, i.e. continuously and slowly rising until the desired duty cycle is achieved. You may increment your PWM by 1% until it reaches input. You may want to experiment on how long the interval between this duty cycle transition.
5. Now combine parts (3) and (4) with the twist that during soft-start, the motor rotates in a clockwise direction and during soft-stop, the motor rotates in a counter-clockwise direction.

please help me. :)

Offline waltr

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 99
Re: pwm in zilog microcontroller
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 09:04:43 AM »
1- Which Zilog processor? Does it have a UART? Does it have a hardware PWM module?
Have you read and studied its Data Sheet?
2- Which programming language?
3- How much of this homework assignment have you done?

4- We do not do homework assignments.
But, if you post what you have done, what is working and what is not working we may help.

Get Your Ad Here