Author Topic: controlling robot through internet  (Read 2246 times)

Offline E. AlmazrooeiTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
controlling robot through internet
« on: February 14, 2011, 01:59:23 PM »
Hello , :)

I am planning to use a matchport b/g (wireless module ) to view camera video and control my surveillance  robot through internet. I read that matchport has a web server built in it, which allows me to design my own pages and interface with my product from the Internet.

could you please help me how can I do this? :-\

I searched in the internet and read some projects as they used IP address of matchport b/g and put the port number also in the web browser which connect them to robot control page.

But now when I put the IP address ,it shows matchport firmware which has the configuration of MatchPort b/g,

so how to use same address in order  to connet to my robot and be able to control it and see what my robot see  via internet ?

Also ,If I put IP address and port number of matchport (wifi module )  on web browser ,should my laptop be near to my matchport or I can access this webpage in any place using internet connection as long as I know the IP address of the device?

I would be grateful if you give me hints , links or sources to  control my robot through internet  ? :)