Author Topic: FOR SALE: Heatkit Hero 1  (Read 6344 times)

Offline dbemowskTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
FOR SALE: Heatkit Hero 1
« on: February 20, 2012, 11:38:19 PM »
I have a Heathkit Hero 1 robot for sale.  It as the speech board and arm.  I also have a couple manuals and schematics to go with it.  If you are interested, you can e-mail me from my profile. 

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Re: FOR SALE: Heatkit Hero 1
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 06:26:12 AM »
Just to give people more information on this.  The robot does have all its parts except for the charger.  When I purchased this years ago, I did not get a charger with it, nor do I have the tethered trainer controller for it.  I do have a charger that I built years ago that will go with it.  I have not played with the thing in about 8 or 9 years, but when I last fired it up, it came on just fine and operated for the most part.  I remember there being some issues with the arm, but I don't recall the issues.  When turned on, the speech board said "ready" and the display and keyboard did work.  I was able to run most of the test features.  If I remember right, hen I ran some of the tests, the arm tried to perform some of its functions, but didn't complete them.  Like I say, it has been so long since I tried it I don't quite remember.  I am asking $425 plus shipping costs.

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Re: FOR SALE: Heatkit Hero 1
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 03:17:47 PM »
Here are some pictures of the robot and everything I am selling with it.

http://www.phpwebscripting.com/heathkit_hero/index.php

Dan

Get Your Ad Here