Author Topic: Evolution Er1 software?  (Read 3385 times)

Offline robotguy123Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Evolution Er1 software?
« on: January 29, 2011, 02:15:22 PM »
Does anyone know where I can download the software for the Evolution Er1 robot?

Thank you and have a great day!

Offline Ro-Bot-X

• Contest Winner
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 25
  • Store: RoBotXDesigns.ca
    • Ro-Bot-X Designs
Check out the uBotino robot controller!

Offline robotguy123Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Re: Evolution Er1 software?
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 08:28:19 PM »
http://www.societyofrobots.com/robotforum/index.php?topic=5904.0

Robotx,

Thanks for the reply.  We have already reviewed the forum.  It is a great resource, obviously already getting responses.  We purchased the  ER1 from ebay as a learning tool for our family. The unit was 'lost' by the shipping company, then found.  The robot shipped with software and was sold as working.  The shipping company searched their lost and found photos and found our ER1.  In speaking with them, 'they recieved it in the recovery dept with several other items in a mixed box' of 'goodies'.  (a wood bracelet, a sink stopped, and bags of screws to mention a few of the items the recovery dept mentioned) All these items a were recieved from one shipping hub.  No one is saying, but was there a truck accident?  A shipping issue?  Did the original box break?  Who knows!  All we know is we are missing the software.....
We visited the Evolution website and tried to register the unit to gain access to the downloadable software.  Unit already was registered..  We cannot at this point change it to our name.  Basically need software, help or direction.  We purchased what we thought would be a learning machine for our son and daughter who both enjoy robotics.  We are not robotics engineers, just hobby type folks looking to work on a family project and learn something in the process.  Thanks for any help.

Offline Ro-Bot-X

• Contest Winner
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 25
  • Store: RoBotXDesigns.ca
    • Ro-Bot-X Designs
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 07:05:58 AM »
Send me a PM with your email address.
Check out the uBotino robot controller!

Offline KatyTech

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 12:28:54 PM »
Hay all,

I have 2 units and have tried many different so called ER-1 supported software. Some were awesome and others made me folks for the box. I cannot come up with any due to my location. As soon as I can, I will post some. Some used the hardware you can find here and have done some really cool things. I joined the R2D2 club and help start the Johnny-5 club before it went south and came back. Both are great clubs with folks still using the ER-1 in there builds. So you know they have something going for them. I have not been back to either one of their sites in some time. By now, the software should have past the hardware I hope. It’s time to unbox mine. If you can’t wait or I have not posted, Drop me a line and I will get it to you.
Good Luck.... ::)

Get Your Ad Here

data_list