Author Topic: Computer Teachers  (Read 1618 times)

Offline soninja8Topic starter

• Robot Overlord
  • Helpful? 1
Computer Teachers
« on: August 19, 2011, 04:53:46 PM »
I think its funny how I know more about computers than my computer teacher...lmao  ;)

Offline newInRobotics

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 48
  • N.I.R.
Re: Computer Teachers
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 06:34:50 PM »
I think its funny how I know more about computers than my computer teacher...lmao  ;)
I do believe he/she knows enough to give basic knowledge to students. It's not funny, it's reality and reality is - that Your teacher is probbaly much older than You (more like age of Your parents) and methonds he/her teaches You are old as well. Person knows about anything only as much as he/she has to use certain knowledge in everyday life, and if everyday life is teaching students same old stuff, that's what he/she knows - nothing less - not much more. How much do Your parents know about computers? Do You know about IT more than Your parents? Probably, and only because computers were there when You were born and You've been using them ever since, growing together with IT technology (which You can not say about older generation people).
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian W

Offline soninja8Topic starter

• Robot Overlord
  • Helpful? 1
Re: Computer Teachers
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 10:38:01 PM »
very true, but i mean, he knows NOTHING....its kinda pethetic, but your right... :)

Get Your Ad Here