Author Topic: Problem with AVR Studio 4  (Read 5146 times)

Offline APJ1234Topic starter

• Helpful? 2
Problem with AVR Studio 4
« on: September 25, 2015, 08:22:13 PM »
I am trying to build a photovore codes but it gives me this error.
make: *** [Axon2_WebbotLib.o] Error -1073741502

• Helpful? 2
Re: Problem with AVR Studio 4
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 08:23:16 PM »
Build started 25.9.2015 at 22:19:46
      0 [main] sh.exe" 15904 sync_with_child: child 15820(0x220) died before initialization with status code 0xC0000142
  83375 [main] sh.exe" 15904 sync_with_child: *** child state waiting for longjmp
"C:/Voice Recognition Car MAIN/WinAVr/utils/bin/sh.exe": fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
avr-gcc -I"C:\Voice Recognition Car MAIN\Axon2_WebbotLib\..\WebbotLib"  -mmcu=atmega640 -Wall -gdwarf-2 -std=gnu99   -DF_CPU=16000000UL -O0 -funsigned-char -funsigned-bitfields -fpack-struct -fshort-enums -MD -MP -MT Axon2_WebbotLib.o -MF dep/Axon2_WebbotL
ib.o.d  -c  ../Axon2_WebbotLib.c

Build failed with 1 errors and 0 warnings...

• Helpful? 2
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 04:55:27 PM »
Can someone help me in these code?

Offline cyberjeff

• Helpful? 7
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 07:50:09 PM »
Can someone help me in these code?

It's a bit obtuse for most of us here. You may find some help in the Arduino forum as the Atmega chips are used in Arduinos and it  is larger community than just us robots.

http://forum.arduino.cc/

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
  • From Dream to Design at the speed of Imagination!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 01:40:03 PM »
 :) Hello!
Your error report;

This is the same failure I had, making a simple code program. When the build makes, it
will produce an .ELF file. (If I remember right) There is a chain of transformations your source is
converted to. Is there anyway you can use AVR Studio 6?. I used a simple program, and it was converted
correctly. I tried to download that to the Axon, and I am stuck there. Your program will try to use the STK 500
to be able to download. The AVR studio 6 wanted to use a STK 600, but that was too expensive to use for me.
(STK 600 - separate programmer.) I am still working on it...................... :'(

Offline cyberjeff

• Helpful? 7
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 09:00:14 AM »
:) Hello!
Your error report;

This is the same failure I had, making a simple code program. When the build makes, it
will produce an .ELF file. (If I remember right) There is a chain of transformations your source is
converted to. Is there anyway you can use AVR Studio 6?. I used a simple program, and it was converted
correctly. I tried to download that to the Axon, and I am stuck there. Your program will try to use the STK 500
to be able to download. The AVR studio 6 wanted to use a STK 600, but that was too expensive to use for me.
(STK 600 - separate programmer.) I am still working on it...................... :'(

I must say that I admire your persistence.

I bought an Arduino DUE clone for $20  and of all the problems I have worked through, loading software has never been one of them! Perhaps you need two projects and run the Arduino when progress with the Axxon seems elusive.

Just now I have the body to my catbot assembled and am calibrating. The MG996R servos took some figuring out. They run 180 degrees from .5 msec to 2.5 msec (counter clockwise). Figuring out the C operator strtok is the current holdup.  I may, or may not, have something to show... finally.

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
  • From Dream to Design at the speed of Imagination!
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 01:17:18 PM »
 ;) Thanks, Cyberjeff!
I try to work through the problems that I have found. I appreciate Admin making this website and
letting us all use the forum. Admin and his group have put a lot of work into the Axon, and have done
a lot of good things with it; I am just having bad luck with it. :'(
I have seen from Parallax.com, that a lot of programmers working together can do amazing things! Once I have overcome my mistakes, I can actively help others with their Axons. I have looked at
the design of the Axon, and, it seems pretty straight forward, and has a lot to work with.  ;)
Every bit of code that we (the forum) make for the Axon, can benefit everyone. I have an Ardunio,
but have not played with it yet.  :-[
I like this forum, because people actually do work together, and talk about everything robot! Negative
comments are usually squelched by the person realizing they did that.(unusual)  Everyone brings the
best they have, and I appreciate the different perspectives they have. Some of these ideas have caught me
completely off - guard.  :o  I will keep on trying, because, hey, I like hammering on the Axon on Friday pizza nights! (Creature feature nights now, for Halloween!)  ;) :) :D ;D

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 03:33:54 PM »
"C:/Voice Recognition Car MAIN/WinAVr/utils/bin/sh.exe"

I'm fairly sure this isn't your only problem, but you can't have any spaces in the file name. Do this:
C:/Voice_Recognition_Car_MAIN/WinAVr/utils/bin/sh.exe

Second, don't install WinAVR in the same folder as your code. WinAVR should be installed in the default location of the installer.

Get Your Ad Here