Author Topic: $50 Code  (Read 2842 times)

Offline ZevooTopic starter

• Helpful? 1
$50 Code
« on: January 28, 2015, 06:18:16 AM »
Could someone change the code in the $50 dollar robot so that the newest version of the Atmel studio understands it and I can finally program my robot?

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
  • From Dream to Design at the speed of Imagination!
Re: $50 Code
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 07:39:30 AM »
 :) hello!
I am new to the forum, and do not have one of those controllers. I do, however, know C++ and
some other languages. I appreciate you bringing this to attention, as I would like to sidestep
any possible setbacks until the manufacturer makes the upgrades you have indicated. Thanks!
 :D :D

Offline ZevooTopic starter

• Helpful? 1
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 03:07:55 PM »
Hello and welcome :)
There are three 4 errors that I have encountered in the code so far ; one of them I was able to find a solution for ISR(ADC_vect) in the a2d.c file. You just replace whatever was an error in that file with what I have put on here. The other 3 I was not able to find solutions for and no one was able to provide them. I am attaching 3 screenshots, maybe you will be able to help. :)

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 09:03:54 AM »
 :) Hello!
I will probably need to invest in the $50 robot to help on the resolution. The code they have
may be "correct" by prgramming standards, but have a problem in the application in
the registers of the microprocessors.

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 09:24:51 AM »
 :) Hello!
At first glance a the code, the command, rprintfProgStr(XXXX) acquires a value in
Rom, not the ram, assuming a value was stored there.
Command char_attribute_(XXX) - puts a value to store hex conversion in Ram.
Command rprintfProgStr( XXx) on the last page prints a string from Ram.
From the errors at the bottom of the page, the debugger can not "pick up"
where the command is. Usually, a header file is responsible for this definition.
If those commands can not be recognized, then any commands for char_attribute(XXX)
can not run.
Since this is a C program, I would try to locate the header file responsible for calling these commands.
Header files are always at the top of the program. and direct any commands to a library for
running the program. Once the program is compiled, an executable is formed which can run by
itself, without any libraries. This is just a thought, at first glance. :D

Get Your Ad Here

data_list