Author Topic: Robotics video game - LogicBots  (Read 1810 times)

Offline kEn_sctTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Robotics video game - LogicBots
« on: March 27, 2013, 02:18:47 AM »
Hi i am Kenneth and i am the creator of Logicbots a video game where you design and build robots to autonomously complete puzzles.  I am currently trying to raise funding on Kickstater and have been suggested by my backers to try get in contact with some robotics communities as they may be very interested, so hear i am.  There is a game demo if you want to check the game out but watch the YouTube videos before you play as i have not created the in game tutorials yet.  There is an education package if you want to use the game to teach with which may interest some of you.

Check the game out here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/647436241/logicbots

I would love to get some feedback as well so post up what you think is right and wrong with the game, but bear in mind its in its infancy stage at the minute.

Offline newInRobotics

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 48
  • N.I.R.
Re: Robotics video game - LogicBots
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 01:26:50 PM »
As much as I have managed to play - it looks promising :) Must say that game keeps crashing giving error (image attached), as well as screen keeps dimming and coming back to normal when switching modes. If I was able to properly try it out - I'd give better feedback.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian W

Get Your Ad Here