go away spammer

Author Topic: How to build a 8+ channel RF transmitter & receiver  (Read 8013 times)

Offline aaniruddhaaaTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
How to build a 8+ channel RF transmitter & receiver
« on: September 22, 2010, 09:36:12 PM »
Hi guys.....
  i m really thank full to u guys....to share Ur interests,ideas,skills,knowledge,advise etc.......i salute u guys for the job done by all of u in this site...........
  I m new to this forum & also new to this robotics field..but have a huge interest in robotics.gadgets,electronic projects etc...
 at present i m trying to build a "8+ channel RF transmitter & receiver"to control my electronic projects wireless-ly...so can anyone please guide or suggest me ...to build a RF remote controller(TX) with the receiver.............i will be very much thank full if any one help me out,....please...i m not a engineer or a guy studied with electronics/cs/robotics/mechanical........i m a simple guy having interest in building robots,electronic projects  with very little bit knowledge in the field ..plz guys help me as i m a layman......Thanking all in advance :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
Re: How to build a 8+ channel RF transmitter & receiver
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 10:33:09 AM »
Hi,

at present i m trying to build a "8+ channel RF transmitter & receiver"to control my electronic projects wireless-ly...
What have you done so far?

so can anyone please guide or suggest me ...to build a RF remote controller(TX) with the receiver...[...]
i m a simple guy having interest in building robots,electronic projects  with very little bit knowledge in the field ..plz guys help me as i m a layman......Thanking all in advance :) :) :) :) :)
Collect money -> go to store -> buy R/C system.
That way you will have a functioning system.

Building HF electronics is not for the green amateur. a circuit from a working unit, replicated by a non-trained person may never get to work, as lots of the design is in the actual building phase. The higher the frequency, the less likelihood of success.
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Offline billhowl

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 32
  • Your success is in your hands.
Re: How to build a 8+ channel RF transmitter & receiver
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 02:52:58 AM »
You may look at this from eBay
8CH RF Wireless Remote Control Transmitter & Receiver

It will cost more if you build your own.

Get Your Ad Here