Author Topic: i need help immediantly  (Read 1640 times)

Offline mahmoshaTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
i need help immediantly
« on: July 23, 2011, 10:41:15 PM »
how can i upload my already done program to my robot?!?!?

Offline happy_hippo

• Helpful? 0
    • Read Stuff Here
Re: i need help immediantly
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 04:45:16 AM »
 :D read about bootloaders. If you have axon controller, you can use McUber (windows 32bit or 64bit):
http://www.yetasoft.com/products/mcuber/

So you run the jar file. Wait for a window to come up, select your controller (Axon or Axon II), select your port (see device manager => com ports, in control panel to find out which port). Set transfer speed 115 000 . Browse to your program hex file. Then connect your usb cable to AXON and make sure it is powered off. Then click "program" in McUber, and ONLY THEN switch power on to the controller. Wait a few seconds until it has finished programming. That's it.

Of course for other controllers you may need to use different software/methods, and you didn't specify which controller you have.
I hope that helps.

??? -> :D

Offline mahmoshaTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 10:17:30 AM »
:D read about bootloaders. If you have axon controller, you can use McUber (windows 32bit or 64bit):
http://www.yetasoft.com/products/mcuber/

So you run the jar file. Wait for a window to come up, select your controller (Axon or Axon II), select your port (see device manager => com ports, in control panel to find out which port). Set transfer speed 115 000 . Browse to your program hex file. Then connect your usb cable to AXON and make sure it is powered off. Then click "program" in McUber, and ONLY THEN switch power on to the controller. Wait a few seconds until it has finished programming. That's it.

Of course for other controllers you may need to use different software/methods, and you didn't specify which controller you have.
I hope that helps.

thx i am going to try :)

Offline adanvasco

• Helpful? 6
  • Necessity is the mother of invention.
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 07:56:02 PM »
What kind of robot do you have? What kind of programmer do you have? ISP?
Knowledge does not weigh.

Get Your Ad Here