go away spammer

Author Topic: Cup-like end effectors  (Read 2089 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline FlammableTopic starter

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 11
  • Helpful? 0
Cup-like end effectors
« on: January 17, 2014, 09:29:13 AM »
Hi, just wandering how rare (or not rare) cup-like end effectors for robots are, i.e fingerless grasping devices that just support the object. I am doing a masters thesis and might look into moving objects with such an end-effector. I will develop necessary orientation so that one does not lose the object during the motion.

Offline mklrobo

  • Supreme Robot
  • *****
  • Posts: 558
  • Helpful? 15
  • From Dream to Design at the speed of Imagination!
Re: Cup-like end effectors
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 03:55:05 PM »
 :) Hello!
For any manufacturered device check out tht Thomas registry; It lists all the manufacturers in the United
States. Whatever the mechanisim that you need, if it exists in the US, you can start in the registry.
Good Luck!   ;D


Get Your Ad Here